COVID-19: the stress that these times of uncertainty have caused within companies and among their employees has made it more essential than ever to use a platform that allows them to thrive at work.
Here are the advantages you get from using such platform:
As a business:
This platform will help you:
– unleash your employees’ potential,
– reinforce cohesion at work,
– make them feel more responsible and therefore happier and more engaged,
– encourage co-creativity and social intra-entrepreneurship,
– facilitate your employees’ interaction by encouraging teamwork and community actions
– From a human resources standpoint, Causedirect helps you attract and keep talents by improving your employer value proposition and gives you a credible tool to bridge the purpose gap within your organization.
– Likewise, from a CSR perspective, Causedirect helps your company meet its CSR commitments and shape a more sustainable world while involving your employees in your action.
“Employees in the corporate world feel “disengaged”; they are agitating for decisions and behaviors that they can be proud to stand behind and gravitating toward companies that have a clear, unequivocal, and positive impact on the world”.
McKinsey, 2020 quarterly review “Purpose: Shifting from why to how”, April 2020
As a city:
Causedirect helps you create a positive and lasting change in society
– Community work (see example here) is empowered and encouraged, thus meeting the needs of your fellow citizens to serve others,
– You give your social programs and your sustainability action the visibility and support they need,
– All community actions can be centralized in one place and better coordinated, thereby making them more effective.
As an academy:
Causedirect empowers your students to change society
– We made project creation easy and fun to help them become change-makers,
– Your students are mobilized and motivated around causes that matter,